- 1 (6oz) canned light tuna, drained
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- garlic powder
- 3 large lettuce leaves, or your choice of green leaves (kale, collards, etc.), rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tbsp shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- In a bowl mix tuna, mayonnaise, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place tuna mixture on lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle low-fat cheddar cheese over tuna.
- Roll lettuce leaves into wraps.
Watch our Hebni registered dietitian, Fabiola Gaines share this recipe on our Facebook live stream here.
Total time: 20 min