https://soulfoodpyramid.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Linking-with-wine-1.jpg 540 960 hebni http://soulfoodpyramid.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Hebni-logo2.png hebni2021-05-12 17:23:402021-05-12 17:36:49Oven Baked Panko Crumbs Salmon
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp sumac
- Finely grated rind of 2 lemons
- 30 g chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 30 g chopped French chives
- Black pepper
- 100 g melted butter
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- About 500 g of Salmon trout
- 1 tbsp creamed horseradish sauce
- Preheat oven to 430° F
- In a bowl mix breadcrumbs, minced garlic, fennel seeds, sumac, grated lemon rind, parsley, chives, salt and pepper, and melted butter.
- Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over baking sheet.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on paper.
- Pat dry the top of the salmon with a paper towel.
- Spread horseradish sauce over the top of salmon.
- Place the spice bread crumb mixture over the spread horseradish, press on.
- Place salmon in oven for 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Best served with a side of green vegetables, such as spinach and tartar sauce.