https://soulfoodpyramid.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/1.jpg 1080 1920 hebni http://soulfoodpyramid.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Hebni-logo2.png hebni2021-06-09 17:00:232021-06-09 17:49:37Tuna Ball
- 2 (3 oz) cream cheese packages (could use 1/2 less fat package), softened
- 1 (5 oz) canned tuna, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (or preferred nuts)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 oz of relish, drained
- Powdered garlic
- In a bowl place cream cheese, onions, relish half of the pecans, tuna, salt, pepper, and powdered garlic. Mix ingredients together. Shape into a ball. Coat the ball with the remaining pecans.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
Watch our Hebni registered dietitian, Fabiola Gaines share this recipe on our Facebook live stream here.
Total Time: 25 min