- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 cup of pureed tomatoes or canned tomatoes
- 1/2 box of spaghetti
- 4 large zucchinis
- Put a large pot of salted water to boil for the spaghetti noodles. Wait for water to boil and cook spaghetti to packet instructions.
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté onions until cooked. Then add garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir oregano and ground turkey. Continue to cook until turkey is done.
- Add canned tomatoes and chicken broth. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes and season to taste.
- Add spiralize zucchini and pasta to cooked sauce and mix until well combined.
- Serve and top with Parmesan cheese (optional). Enjoy!